Translation Package £540
Translation Package £540
Including legalisation of documents (minimum value £200)
Don’t let the information you find on the internet confuse you or worry you, we offer a great money-saving translation package which will reduce the legal costs of your wedding by half!! Exquisite Kos Weddings will undertake the preparation for your wedding and ensure all the paperwork you require for your marriage licence is ready when you arrive in Kos – we will take all the stress out of the process, advising you when to make your appointments, what paperwork you need to provide, where you can obtain copies from if necessary and we will apply for the Apostille Stamp before we translate and verify all documents in Kos. It is very important to get your Wedding Certificate translated and the Apostille too because your Wedding Certificate only has a 6-month validity, after which it can no longer be used to prove your wedding in Kos. All you have to do is speak to us today!!
- Assistance and guidance on how to commence and progress through the legal requirements
- Application for the Apostille Stamp (4 documents) from the UK Foreign Office
- Translation of the standard 4 documents (2 x Birth Certificate and 2 x Certificate of No Impediment)
- Collection of 2 copies of Wedding Certificate once married
- Translation of Wedding Certificates from Greek to English
- Application for Apostille Stamp from the Foreign Office in Greece for the Wedding Certificates
- Verification of Translation of the Wedding Certificates with Exquisite Kos Weddings’ Lawyer
- Return of Wedding Certificates by registered post from Greece (this can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods)
- Admin fee
We are confident in saying we are the cheapest – and we offer you the most for your money!!
This package is available to any couple marrying on Kos, regardless of who you have arranged your wedding with. We will return your documents the day you arrive in Kos, hand delivered to you at your Hotel/Apartment for you to give to your Wedding Planner.
PLEASE NOTE!! THIS PRICE IS FOR THE STANDARD 4 DOCUMENTS
(2 x Birth Certificate & 2 x Certificate of No Impediment).
- A small fee of £35 applies for each extra document
- For each extra document requiring an Apostille Stamp an extra £50 must be added to the cost
- We reserve the right to increase the total price in line with any increase in local VAT and/or municipal taxes and in the fees in the UK
What Our Guests Say
“Can’t recommend Paola highly enough. She is so professional yet makes the entire experience a totally stress free. We had fantastic wedding made more pleasurable by Paola’s efforts and recommendations. If she tells you what champagne to go for, just agree, you won’t regret it. Thank you Paola for everything you did for us. Kamila & James”
James Davison Lale
Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Be Aware Of Our Special Offers
0030 22420 28683
Mobile: 0030 6944715804
Makrygianni 36, Kos Town, Kos 85300